The day before my SPECIAL day

Im back.. Its Quite a busy day today.. I met new friends(actually its not that new),Farhan,Firdaus,etc since they're the new MP~
0h! Before i forgot,lemme introduce the new MPs to our society:
1.Ajmal Faiz
2.Farhan
3.Raihan
4.Zalena
5.Firdaus
6.Faizun..
Ms See actually wanted three boys only,but,there're a high 'demand' of students who wants to be an MP. So Ms See said,"The More The Merrier.." haha!

Congratz to me that i was being chosen as a Tresurer Two~

Congratz again to Fizul(President),Syahirah(V.President),Anas(Chief of President,Adi(Head of Cleanliness),Zalena(Asst. Head of Cleanliness,and Taufiq(Treasurer One)*My boss*Haha!

Hoping that tmorrow will be a happiest day to me and its a must! Because.... MWAHAHAHAHA! Its my birthday n bukh's..!!

Im 19 years old by tmorrow,and will become an old chap*sigh..* everybody call me,"Apa eh cTUA ane!" haha. Especially c HAJI ALIF! Haha!
You know what? He invited me to Zee's Ambuyat Day on Saturday but then he said,"Kana JEMPUT ko kn??" wtfun.. Haha!
Kambang wah anak aaah~

Better be leavin'

'All of the inside..
I cant believe i couldnt see..
Keep in the dark..
But you're there in front of me..

Without a voice,without a soul..
Dont let me die here..
MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG!'

End

0 comments: