Good Week!

The bestest week that i've ever had!
Monday to Thursday: A lot of MP Meetings being held within this days,talking about functions,such as,Parent-Teachers meeting,etc. On Thurs afternoon,we,MPs and PRSs,were being called to help arranging the tbles n chairs for PTM. We have fun,taking photos with the teachers(the teacher's always taking candid pictures!). And so,after we had finished arranging,i went home at 3-ish..
Friday: the Parent-teachers meet day. Haha! I came to school at 645 am just to help teachers and my MP Seniors. I helped the others in bringing the refreshment to the canteen,taking files from the deputy principal's office,and the teachers were very3 kind on that day! Ms See,Cikgu Hashimawati,Mr Lim,etc were not as bad as you thought. They're really2 kind to us,and i was just,like,"..........*speechless*" haha. x)
i got E(Phy),B(Bio),B(Maths) & D(GP) *SIGH* WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY PHY??? After that,my mom saw sir azahar to seek help from him towards my Phy. He said that he want to see me on this Monday. I wonder what'll happen. =.='' Hoping that he will re-teach me. aminnn..
Saturday:
Charity Sales were being held today by PRS students. Woah! Zimah's Brownies and Nachos were fantastic. I bought the brownies,but,UNFORTUNATELY,it was the last one. It should be $1 for 4 pieces. But instead of 4,i got 3 only. Its bad,isnt it???
p/s: sorry for the late update. Thanx for reading.
End

0 comments: