Birthday,Birthday day today~

Alaaa.. My fantastic day nearly over.. Boring eh.. I just dont wanna go home from school.. All of my friends were supporting berabis.. It was like me and Bukh were the 'CELEBRITY' of the day~ haha. Before i tell the story of our birthday today,lemme tell you the TOP 15 GREETERS:
1.Diebah
2.Sis eLyn
3.Ajmal
4.Qiebah
5.Kaka ezan
6.Amit Nui
7.Umi Raudhah
8.Zalena
9.Anas
10.Khadijah
11.Asma
12.Taufiq (Q)
13.Hafi
14.Syafri
15.Izzati

Thanx to all my friends that were working so hard making my bday cards,esp Safwanah,Ivy,Leyn,Qiebah,Norena.. I appreciated that..
(Btw its our 1st time to see Sir Chin Pau SMILE when my Phy mates sang a bday song for me,he was like TOTALLY change berabis!)
Firstly in The morning;

Registration:
Many greeters 'berpusu2' bagi ucapan arh ku. And even the people that i didnt know bagi aku greetings tym PATROL DUTY,and she asked me to give my phone number to her,and i was like,"Uhh... Okay?"
haha..
Mdm Ooi told all the B5 studs to sing a bday song to both of us,me n bukh.

Phy:
As i walked in,i can see that most of my girls mates gathered and doing something SUSPICIOUSLY. Haha. And i thought to myself,that something BIZARRE are going to happen.
After we finished our class,i packed my things like usual,and i felt something's odd under my papers...it was my Birthday Card! Suddenly,that song.. were being 'played' by all of them! "0h my god!",thats the only words roaming in my head,haha! My face was totally RED,i can feel the HEAT..! Haha!

Break: All of ex-SMSABians sang a birthday song to Bukh and Me.. They gave balloons to us..

GP:
Safwanah punya pasal ne,she bravely told Ms Nicki that it was my birthday today and ada jua GP matesku yg birthday ari ne jua. And Safwanah told her that i am 19 years old today! Suddenly,faizun n the others said,"Tua sudah! Padantah bejanggut!" Haha.. I owe u faizun.. Nanti k0! And like usual,that song was being 'played' again. Haha.

Bio:
Nothing happened,just some greetings from my Bio Mates,Siah,Afiqah(cPEMAJAL!)

0 comments: