Excitements made me go crazy..

Hey there. I'm not in Brunei right now as I already mentioned in the earlier post. The reason that i'm in this country is that my Grandma recently told us that she have relatives in some part of Kota Kinabalu, which i just know it. And also, she told me that my 'Nini Bungsu' mentioned that our relatives are sick and we need to visit them(well,only one of them yang sakit pulang,get what I mean??). Okay, to begin with, we went off to KK on Thursday morning exactly at 4.00 o'clock. My ass got numb (haha..) for nearly 11 hours. It was a loooooooong journey. haiiyyaa. And then around 2.00 p.m, we arrived at Sipitang (our relatives' house). It was a fantastic scenery around them and then, while we were searching for a place to stay,my aunt suggested going to the Mount Kinabalu Hotel, namely Perkasa Hotel. The scene of Mount Kinabalu shocked me out. The height........ i couldn't believe it. It was like kinda connected to the HEAVEN!!haha.All the mist surround them. esh,if aku bleh tinggal sana, i will not move from it till forever. hahah. and all the waterfalls. Huhuhu. Its 1.11am right now and i'm in Le Meridien hotel watching the sceneries,still not feeling sleepy. pictures? nanti tah. continue in the next post, insyaallah. To Qieb,arif and Dini, hope to see you guys tomorrow in the shopping complex or where ever. hahah.

0 comments: