Tagged by FEEZ

1.# do you think you're hot?


- Uhh.. No.Yes! No but Yes.


2.# upload a favourite picture of you.



3.# why do you like that picture?


- This picture shows my real hardwork in an artwork. And I like it coz it represents my true personalities and attitudes.



4.# when was the last time you ate pizza?


- During our xSMSAB 5A & 5B reunion. Nyaman ehhhh..



5.# the last song you listened to?


- LaShawn Daniel - Invincible. Cool song it is,Yes,trust me. My friend recommended this song! You should listen to it!



6.# what are you doing now besides this?


- 'Removing' unnecessary air.. *OOpps!! I farted! haha*, reminding myself not to overreact and exaggerate myself in doing this tag thingy, thinking what should i do next.



7.# what name do you prefer besides yours?


- I like my real name lahh. One of a kind kaliah.. ' Rifa'ie '. It reminds me of my late Grandfather (DPH Othman) coz he gave me that wonderful name. Eventhough I didnt have a chance to meet him face-to-face. Okkk.. Enough SAD Story!! hahah.



8.# tag 5 people.


1) Ajmal


2) Khairuddin


3) Adibah


4) Zairul


5) Feez



9.# who is number 1?


- One of my best buddy, who like to share new things with me , but one thing you must know about him is that.. He's way too kind. Yupe,ea nii baik bnr2 nee. Trust me *lagi*. Nda ku rugi ada buddy mcm ea nii. He gave a lot of advicesss. Ea slalu minta dangani arh ku k toilet, etc.
10.# say something about number 5.- Ea anii???? Astaaa. Mls ku kn bckp. hahah. Nada deh. Hey,he's one of my best buddy nee. Kind,kdg2 jahat lah.. PEMURAH HATI ne dulu,but now,if I want a software installer, he put a charge on it!! Sometimes Aizuddin *one of my best buddy lagi* and me try to bully him but nda ksampaian.. Ada2 saja dbuat nya. hahaha. He's far too genius in Computer thingy that sometimes i didn't recognize the 'old' feez anymore. haha. he knows everything about technologies *well, not everything though*.



11.# how about number 4?


- One of my best buddy *again and again*, but now he's in MD. *sigh* But, he's like my younger brother from different..house. hahahaha. Lame~



12.# who is number 3?


-This girl was one of my ex-classmate in high school but now we were still in contact to each other *ofcourse lh mun namanya sama maktab!!* haha. She's one of the 'BUAL' gangs out there... hahaha JK. We always fight about things yg nda pedah2. Nda ku sefahaman dgn ea anii. Hahahaha!!!

0 comments: